Little Rock Employment and Labor Law Attorneys
Focused on your rights
For more than a decade, we have been dedicated to providing the highest level of ethics, professionalism and dedication to seeing that our clients' rights are protected. Our passion for justice is evident from the very first consultation. At the Sanford Law Firm in Little Rock, AR, we know that our attention to detail is a major factor in our track record for success.
Managing member Josh Sanford leads a team of attorneys who are committed to bringing all their skills and experience to helping protect your legal rights while holding law enforcement and the prosecution to the highest standards of proof.
Attorney Josh Sanford
A 2005 "Best Attorney" in a reader's poll published by The Courier in Russellville, AR, Josh Sanford applies the same rigorous standards to all his areas of practice, including employment litigation and trial work arising from Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Mr. Sanford is a Russellville, AR native who now resides in Little Rock with his wife and children.
Josh Sanford received his B.A. from Wheaton College before earning his Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville.
He was admitted in 2001 to the Arkansas Bar. Other admissions include:
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Arkansas
- Texas Supreme Court
- Colorado Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Anna Sanford Stiritz
- Vanessa Kinney
- Lydia Hicks Hamlet
- Christopher Burks
- Steve Rauls
- Allison Koile
- Joshua West
- Stacy Gibson
- April Rhéaume
- Rebecca Matlock
- Dominique King
- Daniel Ford
- Sean Short
- Kirsten Sanford
Contact our Little Rock law firm today
It is your constitutional right to have legal representation. It is in your best interest to obtain the services of an experienced attorney and the time to act is now. For a free, confidential consultation, contact us online or call us at 877-474-5094.