Arkansas Employment Law Violations
Fighting for individual employees and labor organizations
The legal system in the United States recognizes the importance of giving employees a voice and a stake in the companies for which they provide service. To that end, state and federal laws provide employees numerous rights and privileges meant to protect them from abuse by their employers. But employees cannot assert these rights if they are unaware or misinformed. That is why the Sanford Law Firm works to educate employees in Arkansas and beyond regarding the rights and protections that the law affords. Our attorneys have built an impressive reputation representing employees, employee groups and unions for more than ten years.
Principled representation for employment law issues
Sanford Law Firm offers clients more than 60 years of combined legal experience. Our attorneys are well versed in addressing most common labor and employment issues and offer counsel and representation in a variety of areas:
- Arkansas labor law violations — Our experienced Arkansas labor law attorneys help unions and employee organizations negotiate effectively and deal with difficult employers
- Wage and hour pay violations — We help individual employees as well as groups of workers put a stop to unfair pay practices and gain compensation for wages rightfully due to them
- Wrongful termination — The Sanford Law Firm fights for workers fired from a job due to discrimination, anti-union animus or unlawful retaliation
- Whistle-blower retaliation — Our attorneys are well versed in the various state and federal laws that prohibit retaliation against employees for filing complaints, reporting violations or participating in investigations
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims — If your employer has denied you time off for a personal illness or family issue, our team of attorneys may be able to help
Contact a firm committed to supporting organized labor
The attorneys of the Sanford Law Firm use their legal knowledge, negotiating skill and zealous advocacy to promote labor relations throughout the state and stand ready to assist unions and employees struggling with difficult employers. From our offices in Little Rock and Russellville we are proud to serve the hardworking people of Arkansas. But we are ready and willing to work in other states — wherever workers need a strong and principled advocate. Call our Little Rock office at 501.221.0088 or toll free at 1.877.474.5094 or contact us online to schedule a consultation regarding your employment issue.